lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

15 month checkup and more :)


There haven't been any new developments around here. All is the same, THANK GOD!!

My husband taught me his complicated system to store in his computer the movies I take of Elizabeth in the camcorder. It was easy, it's just time consuming.

Libby weighed 21.4 lb at her 15 month-old check up, and measured 31.5 in. She eats like a little pig, but the doctor said in three months I'll be asking him why she is not eating. I doubt it. I mean, I can't imagine Libby being picky with food, she loves to eat, just like her Daddy.

The vaccines were painful, but she was over it in five minutes. I just posted some videos of her at the office, and then we went to pick up Emerson. The last video is about her playing in the playground of Memorial City Mall. 

Oh... I got used to my new tights, I don't feel weird anymore, and I think they have really helped because before using them I had this huge bruise in the inner part of my thigh, and you could see a vein in there, but now the vein is not there anymore. It's like the bruise is healing or something. Probably the circulation is going on better now that I have pressure at the bottom of my feet. Yep... those are the good news :))) 


Libby waiting for her vaccines



Waiting for Daddy



Memorial City Mall Playground

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario